Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sneak Peak: The "Z" Family

What a great looking family! I had the pleasure in photographing The "Z" Family and what a fun bunch they are! I've had the opportunity to get to know this family over the last year or so. Taylor graduating only a couple years after myself, and having some of the same friends gave us the opportunity to become friends bonding over campfires and boating trips. Then there are Allison and Sam, who I think are awesome young adults, are on the same teams as my sister giving me to opportunity to get to know each of them. Then there is Brian. I first really got to know Brian last year at Winter Blast when we bonded over the Foosball table and so ensued our friendship.

This is a fun and loving family, and it shows in their photos!

Thanks "Z" Family for allowing me the opportunity to photograph your family!

Here is the "Z" family sneak peak!


No comments:

Post a Comment